Looking for a New Job? bywho.in is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Wellsprings Wellness & they are Hiring Candidates for Targeted Case Manager
Company Name : Wellsprings Wellness
Company Location : Somerset, KY 42501
Job Position : Targeted Case Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Kentucky
Job Description :
Bachelor’s level Targeted Case Manager at Wellsprings Wellness provide a continuum of outreach and office or community-based services to individuals, children, adults, and families. These professionals may work in client’s homes, schools, office and other community settings. They will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience as they collaborate with our professional and innovative clinical team. Our team provides clients with a full range of services for their mental health and substance abuse recovery needs, including intensive family issues, trauma, forensics, and mental illness.
Our Targeted Case Managers help clients gain access to services needed to meet their mental health needs, achieve recovery, and live independently in the community. Services are provided by skilled mental health providers who are supported by a team leader and a clinical supervisor. Case managers work closely with each individual to create a treatment plan, based on assessment of functioning, needs and strengths. Compensation is based on experience as well as completion of the required Kentucky TCM trainings.
Education & Licensing Requirements
· Required: Bachelor’s level degree in psychology, social work, nursing, rehabilitation, counseling or other human services field;
· Required: one year post-graduate experience in a human services field;
· KY required TCM Trainings within six months of providing services to clients, preferred but not mandatory upon hiring; staff member will be required to complete mandatory trainings within first 6 months of employment.
· Valid KY drivers license and reliable transportation;
Duties & Responsibilities
· This position provides Targeted Case Management services to seriously and persistently mentally ill consumers with goals of reducing days of hospitalizations, increasing independence, strengthening social supports and emphasizing educational and vocational efforts;
· Such services include; assessments, service planning, linking, monitoring status, support network building, problem resolution, obtaining resources, education, skill building and advocacy;
· Participate in multidisciplinary teams to present cases for proper treatment;
· Attend monthly in-service trainings/meetings;
Experience & Skills
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
· Ability to demonstrate an understanding of patient needs when devising and implementing treatment;
· Ability to identify problem behaviors, provide advice and track development effectively;
· Experience or understanding of under-served populations, a plus;
To learn more about our organization, please visit our website at:
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $38,000.00 – $48,500.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Somerset, KY 42501: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as bywho.in