Looking for a New Job? bywho.in is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Marquette University & they are Hiring Candidates for Simulation Lab Coordinator, School of Dentistry
Company Name : Marquette University
Company Location : Milwaukee, WI 53233
Job Position : Simulation Lab Coordinator, School of Dentistry
Job Category : Jobs in Wisconsin
Job Description :
Responsible to assure that everything is prepared and ready for daily use by the faculty and students in the Simulation Lab, which includes daily set-up and coordination of dental products. To maintain organization, cleanliness, supplies and instrumentation support as needed for the Pre-Clinical Simulation Lab and the first and second floor clinical areas.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Order, stock and maintain a proper inventory of dental supplies for all the various Sim Lab courses and for the national licensure exam.
2. Process and maintain all related paperwork for supply and service orders.
3. Daily set-up of both machinery and dental supplies for all the various lab courses.
4. Daily re-stock and cleanup of both machinery and dental lab supplies for all Sim Lab courses.
5. Maintain an orderly, clean and efficient lab for students to perform required course work.
6. Fabricate diagnostic casts for designated Sim Lab courses and basic skills examinations.
7. Monitor students daily to assure that all laboratory products and needs are serviced.
8. Notify Dental School Equip. Maintenance and Informatics regarding required repair of equipment or computer issues.
9. Assist course coordinators and Sim Lab faculty on all product and individual needs.
10. Issue daily supplies to students during courses in the lab.
11. Coordinate instrumentation/sterilization of equipment used in the Sim Lab.
12. Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
High school education or equivalent required
5 years’ experience
Strong coordination, organization and knowledge of dental instrumentation and supplies required.
Knowledge of dental terminology and anatomy; OSHA requirements; instrumentation; materials used in the clinic/lab and sterilization procedures.
Requires dexterity; ability to tolerate long periods of bending, standing and walking.
Strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent customer service and listening skills; courteous demeanor; discretion, flexibility, ability to work and communicate with people from a diverse population.
Ability to work independently with little supervision and effectively make transitions during periods of constant interruptions in an environment that can be stressful at times.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Knowledge of dental terminology and anatomy; OSHA requirements; instrumentation; materials used in the clinic/lab.
Strong coordination, organization and knowledge of dental instrumentation and supplies.
Previous experience in the healthcare field, specifically working with practitioners.
Department Dental School Posting Date 04/13/2022 Closing Date Special Instructions to Applicants
Marquette University is holding a Job Fair on Monday, September 12th
9:00am-1:00pm and from 3:00pm-7:00pm
Alumni Memorial Union – 2nd Floor
Free Parking in Structure 1
Please visit our job fair website at www.marquette.edu/job-fair-2022
It is the policy of Marquette University to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other applicable federal or state-protected classification.
Cover Letter/Letter of Application
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as bywho.in