Looking for a New Job? bywho.in is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Senture & they are Hiring Candidates for Workforce Manager
Company Name : Senture
Company Location : London, KY 40741
Job Position : Workforce Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Kentucky
Job Description :
The Workforce Manager will design and oversee the operational execution of the workforce management strategy.The Workforce Manager will have the responsibility of directing, leading, and growing specific contact center programs, including operations management, financial management, and operations training.This position will assist in implementing solutions to leverage existing staff, exceed customer expectations, and minimize costs in support of the corporate strategy.
ESTIMATED TIME PER TASK
1. Guides and directs management in the development, production, promotion, and financial aspects of specific contact center programs.
2. Directs the preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets for the program based on corporate goals and growth objectives.
3. Directs, coordinates, and evaluates subordinates assigned to the contact center program.
4. Manages client deliverables and directs the activities of the staff to ensure programs are on schedule, within budget, and consistently meet the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
5. Drives forecasted and real-time staff scheduling to maximize agent utilization
6. Optimizes scheduling process reviewing volume demands and patterns to generate schedules built to maximize agent utilization
7. Creates the structure and processes necessary to manage the program’s current activities and projected growth.
8. Evaluates the results of overall contact center program regularly and systematically and reports these results to the senior management team.
9. Maintains proactive communication channels with program leadership regarding events that impact workload
10. Communicates adjustments based on forecasts, re-forecasts, and provides root cause and impact analysis for performance variances
11. Develops and maintains interval, daily, monthly, and/or ad hoc reports to leadership and other key stakeholders
12. Maintains a productive and motivating work environment for all Call Center employees.
Skills: Working knowledge of hardware/software technologies used within application area, including PC and contact center-specific platforms and proficient knowledge of Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Word, Access, and Excel. The employee must have a good understanding of the call industry including the metrics, reporting, and reporting software.
Competencies: This position requires the ability to foster a team-oriented environment and requires excellent judgment, leadership, and communication skills. The employee must have excellent presentation skills, as well as time management and organizational skills. Must exhibit creativity and innovation in system solutions; must be broadly focused and able to manage multiple programs concurrently.Ability to manage multiple projects/programs simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw solid conclusions.
Education/Experience: The knowledge, skills, and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a four-year Bachelor’s degree program and/or ten years or more of progressive management experience in a contact center environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Candidate must be able to successfully pass a federal background check.
Mental and Physical Demands and Limitations
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disability to perform the essential duties listed above.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as bywho.in