Looking for a New Job? bywho.in is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Essential Property Management & they are Hiring Candidates for Assistant Property Manager
Company Name : Essential Property Management
Company Location : Detroit, MI 48201
Job Position : Assistant Property Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Michigan
Job Description :
At Essential Property Management we are leaders, independent thinkers, and committed professionals driven by passion and dedication to create captivating and energized communities while delivering extraordinary service to our residents, clients, and employees.
The Assistant Property Manager assists the community manager in supervising all phases of community operations. Job duties including, but are not limited to, the motivation of team members, Execution of leasing, marketing, and operational service activities that achieve budgeted occupancy and customer retention goals.
As an Assistant Property Manager, your primary responsibilities include:
· Ensures all rents are collected when due and posted in a timely manner.
· Maintains and strives extraordinary customer service to all prospects and residents.
· Supervises and assists in all the leasing activities including touring prospects.
· Manage current vendor relationships and seek out vendors who are high quality, dependable and cost-effective.
· Ensures that leasing files are complete, and the applicant move-in process is executed property in accordance with the company’s and the property’s established policies and procedures.
· Works with service manager in scheduling the make-ready maintenance of all vacant apartment homes.
· Responsible for office opening on schedule and condition of office and leasing team.
· Physically walk and inspect the community on a daily basis; ensuring a superior experience for all community amenity spaces and vacant apartment homes.
Experience & Skills
· Experience in the hospitality industry a plus
· Minimum High school diploma/GED required with Associates Degree highly preferred
· 2+ years’ experience with multifamily
· Yardi and Rent Café experience
· Professional image with strong company integrity
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Ability to multi-task with ease and professionalism
· Highly refined verbal communication skills
Flexible schedule, including some weekends
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $21.00 per hour
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Yardi: 1 year (Preferred)
Property Management: 1 year (Required)
Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as bywho.in