Looking for a New Job? bywho.in is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Beaumont Hospital Troy & they are Hiring Candidates for Specialty Pharmacy Technician
Company Name : Beaumont Hospital Troy
Company Location : Troy, MI 48085
Job Position : Specialty Pharmacy Technician
Job Category : Jobs in Michigan
Job Description :
Under moderate direction and supervision, operate in designated areas or job functions within the site location. Functions relatively independently and has some decision-making responsibility. May interact with other departments and/or businesses outside of the pharmacy department. Enhanced knowledge/training of area assigned above and beyond a pharmacy technician. Participates in training of employees in the area of specialty.
1. Operates in a designated area of specialty or assigned responsibilities above and beyond technician duties.
2. Assumes ownership and ensures quality and completeness of work assigned.
3. Responsible for data collection and/or reporting related to assigned area/project.
4. Serves as a role model and leader in the department.
5. Escalates any concerns that are identified in their area of work through chain of command.
6. Required to adhere to regulatory guidelines to maintain compliance (including USP <795>, <797> <800> in sites that perform sterile compounding).
7. Participates in training others in area of specialty.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
9. See attached addendums (if applicable) for additional site-specific duties.
A. Education / Training:
High school diploma or equivalent required.
B. Work Experience:
2 years of experience in pharmacy required.
C. Certification, Licensure, Registration:
Pharmacy Technician License required by the State of Michigan.
D. Other Qualifications:
Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
Must possess math skills which allow for basic pharmaceutical calculations.
Must have basic computer skills.
Must be an efficient and accurate worker who can function in an environment subject to fluctuations in workload.
Must be able to operate under stress, communicate effectively both face to face and via telephone and cooperate with others.
Ability to work independently and have decision-making abilities.
Collaborate and work effectively as part of a team.
Beaumont Health grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected category.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as bywho.in