Looking for a New Job? bywho.in is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Wickshire Senior Living Group & they are Hiring Candidates for LPN
Company Name : Wickshire Senior Living Group
Company Location : Louisville, KY 40243
Job Position : LPN
Job Category : Jobs in Kentucky
Job Description :
***$1500 Sign on Bonus***
The Wellness Nurse is responsible for monitoring the health and wellbeing of the residents. Provides leadership, support and assistance with resident care and services. Responsibilities include but are not limited to ensuring the wellbeing of residents, assisting in training, monitoring medication management, communicating with residents and families, coordinating support services, and maintaining clinical quality assurance in accordance with Federal, State, and local regulations and Wickshire’s mission, policies, procedures and standards.
1. Supervises Resident Assistants and assigns shift duties – when applicable.
2. Fills in for shift call-outs.
3. Assists residents with activities of daily living including bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, hygiene, and
4. mobility in accordance with the Resident Service Plan.
5. Administers medications as required in compliance with state specific regulations pertaining to
6. medication technicians.
7. Spot checks Medication, Treatment and Service plan sign-off sheets for accuracy and complete
9. Monitors the health, safety and well-being of all residents, documents information pertaining to changes in residents’ functional status and personal needs on the 24-hour shift report.
10. Assists in the development and updating of each Resident Service Plan. Attends Service Plan meetings when applicable.
11. Observes residents for changes in physical and/or behavioral conditions and timely communicates observations to the Health & Wellness Director.
12. Contacts EMS (911) for resident emergencies and coordinates documents for transfer.
13. Encourages resident participation in scheduled programs and activities.
14. Conducts one on one or small group activities as assigned by supervisor in conjunction with the Wise & Well Program Director
15. Ensures compliance with Federal, State, and local regulations and Wickshire’s mission policies, procedures and standards.
16. Completes all mandatory compliance, HIPAA and state and federal regulatory training as required.
17. Maintains appropriate degree of confidentiality.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/ her supervisor.
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
Long term care
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Louisville, KY 40243: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as bywho.in