Looking for a New Job? bywho.in is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Entrust Community Services & they are Hiring Candidates for Case Manager-Hybrid Remote
Company Name : Entrust Community Services
Company Location : Stevenson, WA
Job Position : Case Manager-Hybrid Remote
Job Category : Jobs in Washington
Job Description :
SUMMARY: Please Note This is a Hybrid-Remote Position. Office is in Goldendale WA so ideally candidate can work some days and some office time.
Provides Comprehensive Case Management in a supportive relationship with potential participants and active participants across all programs offered by Entrust. Fosters positive support and advocates on behalf of the individuals and or families being served with a variety of agencies and resources. Facilitates development of individualized plans that reduce barriers to individuals and/or families. Monitors progress and maintains each case with ongoing documentation of plan progress, changes, and activities up to and including information about outside agencies and how this is affecting the individual and or family plan.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Perform all aspects of service delivery, including partnering with the Intake Outreach Case Aid during intake and assessment, resulting in the development and implementation of individual and family service plans.
· Perform periodic reassessments updating individual and or family plans, maintaining regular documentation and communication with the individual and or family while recording participant progress.
· Maintain supportive healthy relationships with individuals and or families as well as individuals, agencies, or community systems that are working with the individual or family.
· Distribute the completed plans, forms and reports to all team members and appropriate external agencies. Ensure team members understand assignments in relation to the service plan.
· Establish and maintain a cohesive, professional partnership with the Intake and Outreach workers and all concerned internal and external partners.
· Exit participants according to program procedures.
· Communicating with Program Manager and/or service team to identify participants in need of services as program openings arise.
· Confer with internal agency staff and external entities ensuring that all documents and procedures in the program databases are properly implemented according to the corresponding program rules.
· Research community resources that may assist with the support needs of the individual or family participating in programs.
· Communicate regularly with internal staff, external agencies, care providers and families of participants
· In the event of your or a co-worker’s absence, coordinate coverage of services with team members.
· Other duties may be assigned.
AUTHORITY AND RESPONSIBILITY
Supervisor: Program Manager
Purchases: Supply requisitions, purchase orders and check requests must be turned into supervisor.
Authority: Under Administrative direction, is responsible for work of increased difficulty in planning, organizing, coordinating highly professional work in a specific area of expertise.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Thorough Knowledge of
· Service Plans
· Internal Programs
· External Resources or how to find them
· Pathway Planning Process
· Human and legal rights
· Human Service System
· Advocacy issues
· Develop individual or family plans, complex reports regarding the participant’s abilities to a variety of funding agencies
· Develop goals and objectives and to conduct and implement planning activities
· Support individual or family choices made within the plans and programs
· Interpret technical reports
· Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with individuals and groups both internally and externally regarding complex or sensitive circumstances, issues or regulations
· Perform the essential job functions
Demonstrated Proficiency in the area(s)
· Developing and maintain positive, supportive relationships with and on behalf of those being served.
· Advocating for those being served
· Completing technical reports
· Completing work within time frames
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE GUIDELINES
Any equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the applicant with the knowledge, skills and abilities required to perform the job. They are usually obtained by possessing the following education and experience:
A Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Sociology, Special Education or related field and 1-year experience or Associates Degree in related field and 2 years’ experience or High School diploma or GED with 3 or more years’ experience in Case Management and or additional college level or specialized human service training required.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and Procedure manuals. Ability to assist in the development of training plans for program participants. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers, family members of program participants or employees of the organization.
Ability to do basic math such as adding, subtracting, multiplication and division.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exits and where immediate supervisor may not be readily available. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written oral, diagram or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
· Current First Aid/CPR certification preferred
· Valid and current Washington State Driver’s license
· Proof of automobile insurance if a vehicle is driven
· Ability to pass the Washington State Criminal Background Check
· Ability to pass the company mandatory drug screen
· Does not pose a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others
· Ability to pass E-Verify
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, sit, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Equipment Used: Computer, copy machine, fax machine, phone and other tools necessary for participant to perform work duties assigned.
Software Used: Microsoft Office including Excel, Outlook, Publisher, Word, PowerPoint, SET-Works Database, social media
Work Conditions: Office setting with occasional travel.
Work Schedule: 8:00-4:30, Monday-Friday, 1/2-hour lunch. Hours may vary.
EXAMPLES OF PERFORMANCE CRITERIA:
1. Number of completed individual assessments and plans
2. Number of participants that met their goals
3. Number of satisfied customers from customer satisfaction survey
4. Completed monthly Summaries on time
5. Received 85% or more on case records review
6. Calendar hours reported accurately and on time
7. Attendance at scheduled meetings
8. Attendance at scheduled trainings
9. Completion of projects before deadlines
10. Number of semi-annual reviews completed on time
11. Number of safety infractions
12. Number of hours absent from work
13. Adherence to policies and procedures of Entrust Community Services
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.82 per hour
Employee assistance program
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as bywho.in