Looking for a New Job? bywho.in is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Banner Health & they are Hiring Candidates for Director of IT Identity and Access Management
Company Name : Banner Health
Company Location : Seattle, WA 98178
Job Position : Director of IT Identity and Access Management
Job Category : Jobs in Washington
Job Description :
Primary City/State: Phoenix, Arizona
Department Name: IT Info Tech Admin-Corp
Work Shift: Day
Job Category: Information Technology
Primary Location Salary Range: $60.19/hr – $100.32/hr, based on education & experience
In accordance with Colorado’s EPEWA Equal Pay Transparency Rules.
Innovation and highly trained staff. The Information Technology professionals at Banner Health are utilizing cutting-edge technology to change health care for the better. If you’re ready to change lives, we want to hear from you.
Banner Health is looking for a Director to lead our Identity and Access Management (IAM) team. The IAM team supports all user access functions for the entire organization to include user access provisioning, single sign-on, tap and go implementations and access, multi-factor authentication, privileged access management, identity management integration with applications, enterprise directory architecture and design, access reviews, onboarding, access request tickets, Azure cloud identity services, among other areas. In this dynamic role, you would lead a team of approximately 20 full time personnel to accomplish and sustain our IAM initiatives. IAM is part of the Cybersecurity team at Banner, and we are looking for a strong, confident leader that will take charge, track and achieve established metrics, be innovative, collaborative, drive efficiency with current ticketing process, effective with leadership, and be a thought leader in the organization.
This is a salaried position and the typical schedule is a 40+ work week. There are times when the IAM team is involved with go-lives that may be after hours or even weekends. This is not typical, but there may be times where your presence and leadership is necessary to support the team. The primary location for this role will be fully remote. Opportunities to be in the office will be made available at the Banner Corporate Center (Phoenix Plaza – off Thomas and Central). An ideal candidate would possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business Administration or a related field with 10+ years of related experience, including 7 or more years of IAM and at least 5 years of leadership experience.
This can be a remote position if you live in the following states only: AK AR GA FL ID IN IA KS KY LA MI MN MS MO NM NY NC ND OH OK OR PA SC TN TX UT VA WA WI AZ CA CO NE NV WY
Your pay and benefits are important components of your journey at Banner Health. This opportunity includes the option to participate in a variety of health, financial, and security benefits. In addition, this position may be eligible for our Management Incentive Program as part of your Total Rewards package.
Within Banner Health Corporate, you will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience and expertise in support of a nationally-recognized healthcare leader. We offer stimulating and rewarding careers in a wide array of disciplines. Whether your background is in Human Resources, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Managed Care Programs or Public Relations, you’ll find many options for contributing to our award-winning patient care.
This position is responsible for planning, design, build and delivery of identity and access management services across the organization as part Enterprise Information Security office. The Director is responsible for requirements, strategy, policies and procedure related to Identity and Access Management (IAM) governance.
1. Establishes an enterprise IAM strategy and reference architecture including standards and frameworks that are aligned with the overall business strategy.
2. Leads the IAM team and is dedicated to overall IAM project management. Navigates organizational boundaries, collaborating with business/ process owners and other stakeholders, in order to manage project deliverables and timeframe.
3. Manages the process of selection of IAM tools and vendor solutions.
4. Strategically aligns the IAM program with the overall business needs by driving meaningful collaboration and developing strategic financial budgets and operational plans.
5. Acts as a liaison between the business/ process owners, CISO/Senior Management and the day-to-day IAM Architect and team; effectively communicating the benefits of IAM in security, technology administration efficiency, compliance, and business agility while still managing realistic and achievable project plan timeframes.
6. Builds and retain an IAM staff with appropriate experience and expertise. Demonstrates and embeds the behaviors and competencies that create a risk management mindset in the organization.
7. Develops and oversees the department budget in conjunction with corporate goals and objectives. This position is accountable for meeting annual budgetary goals. Identifies and prioritizes security program expenditures in coordination with I/T, Audit, Compliance, and Legal.
8. Delivers outcomes on the operational performance metrics and consistently deliver process improvement based on Metrics and Measures.
9. This position reports to the Chief Information Security Officer and will interface with and support staff at all levels and in all areas throughout the enterprise. This person will also work frequently with external customers, vendors, and business partners on projects and various assignments.
Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards. Provides all customers of Banner Health with an excellent service experience by consistently demonstrating our core and leader behaviors each and every day.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent experience in a related field. Requires proficiency level typically attained with ten or more years experience in information security experience in positions of increasing responsibility including seven or more years of identity and access management and five years of leadership experience.
Demonstrated experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software into Enterprise infrastructure and applications. Strong understanding of modern IAM concepts including but not limited to user provisioning; entitlement review and certification; multi-factor authentication; Enterprise directory architecture and design; Role-Based Access Control; Attribute-Based Access Control; single sign on; identity federation; privileged access management.
Strong technical understanding of IAM and service lifecycles.
Extensive knowledge across a broad range of IAM technologies.
Experience with authoring, implementing and maintaining IAM policies and standards.
Experience strategizing with cross-functional business partners on information security solutions.
Strong understanding of risk-based decision-making (i.e. risk analysis, mitigation, resolution, acceptance, etc.).
Demonstrated organizational and leadership skills with the ability to lead, build, and develop a team of senior IT professionals through formal and informal reporting relationships.
Demonstrated communication skills with the ability to build relationship and influence others to get results. Extensive knowledge in governance frameworks including: ISO 27001, NIST, COBIT, ITIL.
Extensive knowledge in regulations and/or contractual obligations including: HIPAA, PCI, Sarbanes Oxley, GLBA, SOC /SSAE16.
Advanced Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field. Industry certifications: CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, EAP, etc.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Our organization supports a drug-free work environment.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as bywho.in