Looking for a New Job? bywho.in is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Fremont Analytical Inc & they are Hiring Candidates for Environmental Lab Analytical/Technical Chemist
Company Name : Fremont Analytical Inc
Company Location : Seattle, WA 98103
Job Position : Environmental Lab Analytical/Technical Chemist
Job Category : Jobs in Washington
Job Description :
We are a full service environmental laboratory, looking to hire a strong critical thinker, who thrives on attention to detail, has excellent time management skills and meets deadlines. The Technical Chemist is responsible for the execution and comprehension of technical activities associated with laboratory operations, including sample analysis, process improvements, instrument maintenance, and development of subject matter expertise. The environment is fast paced and the individual must demonstrate flexibility, attention to detail, strong critical thinking and problem solving skills, subject matter expertise, and the ability to manage time and work independently to make meaningful progress on tasks that may lack strict timelines or parameters.
· Provide support to daily laboratory functions, address bottlenecks and inefficiencies, accommodate shifting priorities related to emergent rush work, and mitigate coverage gaps that arise due to absences
· Develop and share subject matter expertise in the testing areas covered
· Train analysts and technicians in technical operations, supporting transitions and new hires
· With the department manager, monitor and guide ongoing projects including detection limit studies, root cause analysis, process improvements, corrective action investigations, and QC recovery trends
· Optimize, maintain, and troubleshoot instruments, procedures and technology
· Set up and implement new instruments, procedures and technology
· Communicate effectively with management regarding the status of ongoing projects
· Review analytical data for accuracy and completeness
· Maintain all required documentation with accuracy and clarity, including the review and amendment of standard operating procedures
· Promote safe practices in others and ensure adherence to established chemical hygiene plan
· Assist with maintenance and day to day cleanliness of the laboratory and related spaces
· Perform duties as assigned
· Bachelor degree in chemistry, environmental science, or a related field
· 2+ years of environmental analysis
· Proficient with Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) applications; e-mail; Microsoft Office; and other technical software packages as needed
· Strong mathematical aptitude
· Demonstrated strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills
· Demonstrated ability to think critically
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast paced environment with adherence to deadlines
· Demonstrated strong communication and interpersonal skills
For consideration, please submit a resume and cover letter.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Fremont Analytical is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations where we operate.
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations:Interviews being held online, employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, public access to the lab is restricted.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Seattle, WA 98103: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
What date are you able to begin work with a new employer?
Laboratory experience: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as bywho.in