Looking for a New Job? bywho.in is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Presbyterian Villages of Michigan & they are Hiring Candidates for Laundry/Housekeeping Supervisor
Company Name : Presbyterian Villages of Michigan
Company Location : Chesterfield, MI 48047
Job Position : Laundry/Housekeeping Supervisor
Job Category : Jobs in Michigan
Job Description :
Coordinates, directs, supervises, plans and implements all housekeeping and laundry functions.
Delegates, trains and supervises staff to achieve initiatives.
1. Develops departmental budgets and monitors budget performance within defined parameters.
2. Develops and implements methods, procedures and/or projects to minimize costs and better utilize staff.
3. Develops strategic and short/long term goals and initiatives to integrate and coordinate the components of housekeeping and laundry department.
4. Monitors, oversees and forecasts inventory utilization and stock needs.
5. Prepares and provides administration with appropriate statistical data (verbally and in writing) regarding departmental operations.
6. Hires, orientates, trains, directs, supervises, delegates to, evaluates, disciplines and terminates housekeeping and laundry staff.
7. Participates in various committees and teams (inter and intra village) to respond to resident, family or staff inquiries, problems or requests.
8. Develops quality assurance guidelines and parameters and monitors performance of housekeeping and laundry components within same.
9. Creates and maintains a positive atmosphere of leadership including continuous quality improvement, teamwork, mutual respect, professionalism and accountability.
10. Attend and participate in all appropriate meetings and training opportunities in order to keep informed on current information and skill development.
11. Follow established policies and procedures including but not limited to:
o Presbyterian Villages policies and procedures.
o Safety policies and procedures.
o Federal, state and local regulations.
All other duties as assigned
Education – Previous managerial, supervisory skills required. High school graduate, General Education Degree (GED)
Experience – Two to three years of supervisory/managerial experience preferred.
Computer SkillsEfficient Computer knowledge and use of Microsoft products, word processing, spreadsheets database systems, and email.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as bywho.in