Looking for a New Job? bywho.in is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Childrens Center & they are Hiring Candidates for Psychotherapist
Company Name : Childrens Center
Company Location : Southfield, MI 48076
Job Position : Psychotherapist
Job Category : Jobs in Michigan
Job Description :
Perform patient assessments and develop interventions for behavioral health issues.
1. Assess and establish patient behavioral health diagnoses.
2. Develop patient treatment plans based on assessments and implement behavioral health interventions based on plans. Continually reassess patient status and revise plans as needed. Document plans and treatments as required, including use of Electronic Health Record.
3. Participate in department meetings as needed.
4. Assist with psychological groups, support groups and consultation to staff as necessary.
5. Participate in multi-disciplinary team activities, such as intra-team case conferences, professional conferences, etc.
6. Provide supervision and/or consultation for students and other trainees as needed.
7. Assist in departmental marketing activities as needed.
8. Assist in health system activities as needed.
9. Participate in clinical research as needed. When participating with research, those hours will be charged to the appropriate research RC.
This document represents the major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. It should be understood, therefore, that incumbents may be asked to perform job-related duties beyond those explicitly described.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
A. Education / Training:
Completion of psychology, social work, or nursing degree, or other mental health discipline, congruent with standards required for the individual’s field to be credentialed to practice psychotherapy in Michigan (e.g., PhD, MSW, NP or MSN, with psychiatric nurse credentialing commensurate with requirements of major insurers for practice of psychotherapy).
B. Work Experience:
Experience using an Electronic Health Record for documentation is preferred.
C. Certification, Licensure, Registration:
Must be fully licensed in the state of Michigan to practice psychology (LP) or social work (LMSW), or alternatively, possess full licensure in Michigan to practice within the applicant’s discipline as a mental health practitioner in another discipline, such as nursing. Such licensure may also be required to obtain reimbursement from insurance carriers.
D. Other Qualifications:
Verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Clinical experience and knowledge to address population needs, including psychosocial factors unique to this population.
Ability to demonstrate compassion for patients and collaboration with other clinicians is essential.
A. Physical Effort:
Minimal – desk/computer work, general office tasks, and verbal interaction with patients.
B. Work Environment:
* Beaumont Health grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected category.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as bywho.in