Looking for a New Job? bywho.in is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Lane Automotive & they are Hiring Candidates for Security Guard
Company Name : Lane Automotive
Company Location : Watervliet, MI 49098
Job Position : Security Guard
Job Category : Jobs in Michigan
Job Description :
The Security Guard is responsible for monitoring for security incidents on company property. This role works cross functionally across the organization to maintain a safe and secure work environment for Lane Automotive Team Members and Visitors.
This position does not supervise others.
Responsibilities & Duties:
· Must understand, comply, and identify violations of Lane Automotive policies
· Patrol internal and external premise via foot and/or vehicle to ensure security of property and people
· Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of Team Members and Visitors
· Complete daily activity logs of irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, and/or unusual occurrences
· Provide surveillance of suspected problem areas
· Assist in investigations of criminal and/or security incidents
· Maintain a security profile which fosters only business professional relations with Team Members
· Assist with management of confidential alarm system access and building key control systems
· Respond and react to alarms and incidents
· Act as a key liaison between the company and emergency service agencies
· Participate in continuous improvement project team activities
· Other duties as assigned.
· High School diploma or GED required, Associate’s degree, preferred
· 1-3 years of relevant experience
· First Aid & AED Certification (Must be maintained)
· Valid Driver’s License (Must be maintained)
· Conviction free criminal record (Must be maintained)
Skills & Abilities:
Must be able to maintain confidentiality
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and other related software
Ability to communicate effectively (clear and concise) through writing, speaking, active listening, and presentation
Ability to work both independently, within a team, and cross-functionally with other departments/stakeholders
Excellent problem-solving skills and sound judgment
Excellent organization skills with superior attention to detail
Must be able to practice safe work habits
This is an office type position that requires sitting, standing, walking, stooping, kneeling, and use of hands. This position requires the operation of basic office equipment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Each coworker is accountable for their actions and is required to exercise good judgment in everything they do on behalf of Lane Automotive. Part of that responsibility includes understanding and living up to company values, standards and policies, specifically our code of ethics and business conduct. Additionally, every coworker has responsibility to ask questions when they are unsure of what those values, standards and policies require, and to act if they believe someone else is not acting consistently with those values, standards and policies.
The information in this job description is intended to convey information about the key responsibilities and requirements. It is not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities, or working conditions associated with the opportunity. Responsibilities are subject to change.
Lane Automotive welcomes diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Watervliet, MI 49098: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Security: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as bywho.in