Looking for a New Job? bywho.in is one stop place for searching new job openings.
We got a new job details in Bay Nursing Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Registered Nurse, Home Health Care
Company Name : Bay Nursing Inc.
Company Location : Saint Clair, MI
Job Position : Registered Nurse, Home Health Care
Job Category : Jobs in Michigan
Job Description :
Bay Nursing, Inc.,* a well-established Home Care and Hospice Agency located in Romeo MI, is looking for a *Registered Nurse* to join our *Home Health Care Team.*
*Bay Nursing, Inc.* has provided our patients a comprehensive range of home medical services including skilled nursing, occupational and physical therapy, and other home medical services for well over 20 years. We are committed to excellence in patient care and supportive work environment.
Compensation is paid per visit along with mileage reimbursement and other benefits. As part of our team, you will enjoy the support of a progressive, knowledgeable staff along with competitive pay and schedule options to fit your lifestyle.
Eligible employees receive the following benefits; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, disability insurance, 401k with match, and more!
Previous experience combined in Med/Surgical Care preferredPrevious Home Care experience preferred
*Consider a rewarding career with our busy, continually growing agency!*
· Develops and implements a nutritional plan based on an assessment of nutritional needs. This plan is included in the patient’s plan of care.
· Evaluates and reports results of nutrition appropriately.
· Instructs home care personnel to:
Provide appropriate counseling to individuals and families/caregivers in the home setting.
o Evaluate and instruct on nutritional principles, dietary plans, food selection and economics.
o Adapt plans to the individual’s life style, as indicated.
o Reevaluate nutritional care by providing home follow-up care.
· Communicates appropriate dietary history and nutritional care data in the clinical record.
· Records subjective and objective information, assessment, and treatment plan, in the clinical notes including a discharge summary.
· Communicates with clinician regarding patient’s progress and treatment goals.
· Maintains confidentiality and safety of patient clinical records.
· Complies with the Organization’s policies and procedures.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Builds and monitors community and customer perceptions of Bay Nursing Inc as a high quality provider of services.
· Provides leadership in strategic planning including identifying opportunities for additional or improved services to meet customer needs.
· The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated in this description.
· Exhibit professional and respectful conduct toward internal and external clients
· Willingly provide assistance and support to external clients
· Work cooperatively with fellow team members, management, vendors, etc.
· Assist fellow team members in the performance of their duties; seek opportunities to help, rather than waiting to be asked
· Consider the potential impact of your actions on your fellow team members, external clients, and the company
· Display a positive attitude relative to the company, fellow team members, management, and conduct on the job
· Demonstrate a positive attitude towards the work of the company; act in a manner that embodies loyalty to the operations of the company and its affiliates
· Manage stressful and emotional situations in a professional, calm, and respectful manner; provide assistance to internal and external clients when handling these situations
· Utilize company property, supplies, equipment, and other resources in a manner that demonstrates ownership, accountability, and fiscal responsibility
· Adhere to confidentiality policy and standards at all times; maintain sound privacy and security practices to prevent privacy or security breaches; take immediate corrective actions if a breach occurs
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $48,539.82 per year
Employee assistance program
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as bywho.in